2021 Triumph Motorcycles Price List in India: Triumph is one of the most popular premium motorcycle brands in India, presently retailing its product portfolio through a limited number of dealerships across the country. It rivals Harley-Davidson and Kawasaki India’s lineup through products like Bonneville, Rocket 3, and the Street Triple.
Triumph also has the unique Tiger series of motorcycles that offers unmatched off-road adventure and balanced on-road highway performance. The brand recently also launched the new model of the Speed Triple 1200 RS in India at an ex-showroom price tag of INR 16.95 lakhs in addition to the Tiger 850 Sport with a price tag of INR 11.95 lakhs.
Triumph Street Triple is the most popular motorcycle after the entire Bonneville series, bringing good numbers to Triumph and further raising the segment benchmark with the RS variant.
The Triumph Bonneville series starts with the Street Twin at INR 7.45 lakhs (ex-showroom). It is a retro-modern commuter motorcycle with a powerful 900cc twin-cylinder engine. The torque output is 80Nm at just 3800 rpm, making it ideal for city riding and occasional highway cruising with added accessories. Here is the latest price list for the 2021 Triumph motorcycles available in the Indian market.
2021 Triumph Motorcycles Price List
Ex-Showroom Prices (Pan-India)
- Street Twin – INR 7.45 lakh
- Bonneville T100 – INR 8.87 lakh
- Bonneville T100 Black – INR 8.87 lakh
- Bonneville T120 – INR 9.98 lakh
- Bonneville T120 Black – INR 9.98 lakh
- Bonneville Speedmaster – INR 11.34 lakh
Triumph India has recently removed the Street Scrambler, Speed Twin, Bonneville Bobber, Scrambler 1200, and the Thruxton 1200 R from its official website.
- Street Triple R – INR 8.84 lakh
- Street Triple RS – INR 11.33 lakh
- Speed Triple 1200 RS – INR 16.95 lakh
Tiger Adventure Series
- Tiger 850 Sport – INR 11.95 lakh
- Tiger 900 GT – INR 13.70 lakh
- Tiger 900 Rally – INR 14.35 lakh
- Tiger 900 Rally Pro – INR 15.50 lakh
Triumph Tiger 850 series has replaced the Tiger 800 in the Indian market while the Tiger 1200 XCx has also been discontinued in India.
Rocket III Series
- Rocket 3 R – INR 18.50 lakh
- Rocket 3 GT – INR 18.90 lakh