Triumph Motorcycles is one of the most popular brands in India, presently retailing its product portfolio through 15 dealerships across India. It rivals Harley-Davidson and Kawasaki India’s lineup through products like Bonneville and Street Triple. They also have unique Tiger series of motorcycles that offers unmatched off-road adventure and balanced on-road highway performance. Also, the Speed Triple is preparing for a 2018 update and will be back soon on the website.
Triumph Street Triple is the most popular motorcycle after the entire Bonneville series, bringing good numbers to Triumph and further raising the segment benchmark with RS variant. Both variants differ by almost INR 2 lakh (on-road). Bonneville series starts with Street Twin at INR 7.70 lakh. It comes out as a retro-modern commuter with powerful 900cc, twin cylinder engine. The output is 80 Nm at just 3230 rpm, making it ideal for city riding and occasional highway cruising with added accessories.
Triumph Motorcycles Price List
- Street Twin – INR 7.70 lakh
- Street Scrambler – INR 8.60 lakh
- Bonneville T100 – INR 8.70 lakh
- Bonneville T120 – INR 9.78 lakh
- Bonneville Bobber – INR 10.08 lakh
- Bonneville Speedmaster – INR 11.11 lakh
- Thruxton 1200 R – INR 11.92 lakh
- Street Triple S – INR 9.19 lakh
- Street Triple RS – INR 11.13 lakh
- Tiger 800 XR – INR 11.99 lakh
- Tiger 800 XRx – INR 13.39 lakh
- Tiger 800 XCx – INR 14.03 lakh
- Tiger 1200 XCx – INR 17.00 lakh
*Triumph recently discontinued the Rocket III and Thunderbird series in India.
Triumph Street Triple Key Specs
|Maximum Power||123 PS @ 11700 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||77 Nm @ 10800 rpm|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Number of Gears||6|
|Seat Height||825 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.4 litres|