Triumph Bikes Price List 2018: Triumph India is one among the most popular superbike brands, presently retailing its product portfolio through 15 dealerships across India. It rivals Harley Davidson and Kawasaki India’s lineup through products like Bonneville and Street Triple.
They also have unique Tiger series of motorcycles that offers unmatched off-road adventure and balanced on-road highway performance. Triumph has listed the Daytona series on their website but it is unavailable in India. Also, the Speed Triple is preparing for a 2018 update and will be back soon on the website.
Triumph Street Triple is the most popular motorcycle after the entire Bonneville series, bringing good numbers to Triumph and further raising the segment benchmark with RS variant. Both variants differ by almost INR 2 lakh (on-road).
Bonneville series starts with Street Twin at INR 7.30 lakh. It comes out as a retro modern commuter with powerful 900cc, twin cylinder engine. The output is 80 Nm at just 3230 rpm, making it ideal for city riding and occasional highway cruising with added accessories.
Rocket is the most expensive Triumph bike, carrying a 3-cylinder engine that gets the tag of world’s largest production motorcycle engine. Here is a price list of 2018 series of Triumph bikes for India.
Triumph Bikes Price List 2018
- Street Twin – INR 7.30 lakh
- Bonneville T100 – INR 8.25 lakh
- Street Scrambler – INR 8.38 lakh
- Bonneville T120 – INR 9.27 lakh
- Bonneville Bobber – INR 9.56 lakh
- Thruxton 1200 R – INR 11.30 lakh
- Street Triple S – INR 8.71 lakh
- Street Triple RS – INR 10.55 lakh
- Thunderbird Storm – INR 14.45 lakh
- Thunderbird LT – INR 16.81 lakh
- Rocket III Roadster – INR 21.92 lakh
- Tiger 800 XR – INR 10.87 lakh
- Tiger 800 XRx – INR 12.13 lakh
- Tiger 800 XCx – INR 13.28 lakh
- Tiger 800 XCa – INR 14.37 lakh
- Tiger Explorer XCx – INR 18.75 lakh