In December 2017, the TVS Apache RR310 was launched in India for INR 2.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Later in the year 2018, the brand increased the price of the motorcycle to INR 2.24 lakh. On May 27, 2019, the sportbike finally got a slipper clutch and is now available with a price tag of INR 2.27 lakh. TVS Motor has also replaced the matte black colour option with an all-new gloss black shade known as ‘Phantom Black’. Here are 10 quick facts about the 2019 model of the TVS Apache RR 310.
10 Quick Facts About 2019 TVS Apache RR310
1) Priced at INR 2.27 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), Apache RR 310 is the most expensive motorcycle ever launched by TVS Motor. As always, they have kept the benchmarks high in terms of performance and equipment.
2) The Apache RR 310 is the most powerful motorcycle in the Apache lineup. The 312.2cc, single cylinder engine is good for 34 HP at 9500 rpm and 27.3 Nm at 7700 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
3) Real world specs are pretty amazing as RR 310 takes just 7.17 seconds for 0-100 kmph sprint. The top speed is impressive at 160 kmph while city sprints to 60 kmph take just 2.93 seconds from a standstill. Mileage is expected to stay around INR 25-30 kmpl in real-world road conditions.
4) Initially, the Apache RR 310 was not equipped with a slipper clutch. For the MY2019, TVS Motor has equipped the motorcycle with a race-tune slipper clutch. The equipment will help riders enjoy easy upshifts in an effortless manner. Not just that, the most beneficial effect of the slipper clutch is experienced once the rider downshifts during cornering on the track.
5) TVS is manufacturing the BMW G310R in India and positively, they do share exactly the same engine with Apache RR310. Additional weight comes through the fairing and that is balanced by better aerodynamics.
6) TVS offers Michelin tyres as standard on Apache RR 310. These are extra sticky pair of shoes for the newcomer as it needs to take on a rival that also comes with a feature-loaded approach for the Indian market.
7) Dual channel ABS from Continental is available as stock on the motorcycle. This guarantees safe braking on wet roads and even helps rider prevent tyre shredding by regular wheel lockups.
8) Kayaba is providing suspension solutions on the Apache RR 310. The track-tuned USD forks are pretty impressive. Rear monoshock is adjustable and suits the overall personality with its white profile.
9) Bi-LED projectors lights and all-digital instrument console further makes this package a mouth-watering one in this segment. The vertical unit looks beautiful and comes with loads of information.
10) At INR 2.27 lakh, the Apache RR 310 rivals none other than KTM RC 390 in its segment. The RC 390 is priced INR 17,000 higher at INR 2.44 lakh and comes with more power, slipper clutch, and ride-by-wire. Still, Apache looks more impressive and offers practical performance in comparison.
TVS Apache RR310 Specs
|No. of Cylinders||Single Cylinder|
|No. of Gears||6-Speed Gearbox|
|Maximum Power||34 HP @ 9700 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||27.2 NM @ 7700 rpm|
|Seat Height||810 mm|
|Ground Clearance||180 mm|
|Kerb/Wet Weight||169.5 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 litres|
|Top Speed||160 kmph|
|0-60 kmph||2.93 seconds|
|0-100 kmph||7.17 seconds|