TVS Apache RTR 200 Launched in India @ INR 88,990
TVS has finally launched the most-awaited Apache 200 in India with a starting price tag of Rs. 88,990. It is available with 2 oil-cooled engine options – Carburetor and Fuel Injection. The carb model develops maximum power of 20.23 BHP and the fuel-injected model generates max power of 20.73 BHP. Both engines develop 18.1 NM of torque and are mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
TVS has not updated the official website of Apache 200 with complete price-list, and the list of variants. The bike is expected to be available in total 8 variants:
- Carb engine + TVS Tyres – Rs. 89,000
- Carb engine + Pirelli Tyres – Rs. 99,000
- Carb engine + TVS Tyres + ABS – Rs. 96,000
- Carb engine + Pirelli Tyres + ABS – Rs. 1,06,000
- Fi engine + TVS Tyres – 98,000
- Fi engine + Pirelli Tyres – 1,08,000
- Fi engine + TVS Tyres + ABS – 1,05,000
- Fi engine + Pirelli Tyres + ABS – Rs. 1,15,000
TVS Apache 200 is going to compete with the likes of Bajaj Pulsar AS200, Honda CB Hornet 160R, Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 Fi, Suzuki Gixxer 155 and KTM 200 Duke.