TVS Apache RTR series was reshuffled to get the best out of wide range of products on offer. They have added the special Race Edition Apache 160 to this list. On the same time, Pirelli tyre variant has been removed from their official website.
It seems like Pirelli tyres can now be opted on any of the model supporting equal sized wheels as top spec RTR 200. It earlier showed a price gap of INR 5000 between Remora and Pirelli tyre option. Apache RTR 200 can now be bought in ABS (INR 1,09,485), fuel injection (1,08,385) and base variant (INR 95,685).
All of them carry slipper clutch and small wind deflector as standard. Apache RTR 180 is available with ABS for INR 93,497 while non ABS variant costs INR 82,683. Adding INR 1000 can bring Matte Red Edition for non ABS Apache 180.
Recently launched Apache RTR 160 4V is available with fuel injection, rear disc brake and rear drum brake variant for INR 90,490, INR 84,490 and INR 8,1490 respectively. Apache RTR 160 can be bought in six different variants with price ranging between INR 78,715 and INR 82,044. They even retail V1 variants for Apache 180 and 160.
Here is the complete price list of RTR series variants you can buy in India:
Apache RTR Series Price List
- RTR 200 Race Edition STD: INR 95,685
- RTR 200 Race Edition Fi: INR 1,08,385
- RTR 200 Race Edition ABS: INR 1,09,485
- RTR 160 4V Single Disc: INR 81,490
- RTR 160 4V Double Disc: INR 84,490
- RTR 160 4V Fuel Injection: INR 90,490
- RTR 180 V2 STD: INR 82,683
- RTR 180 V2 Matte Red: INR 83,683
- RTR 180 V2 ABS: INR 93,497
- RTR 160 V2 Single Disc: INR 78,715
- RTR 160 V2 Dual Disc: INR 81,044
- RTR 160 V2 Matte Red (Single Disc): INR 79,715
- RTR 160 V2 Matte Red (Double Disc): INR 82,044
- RTR 160 V2 White Race Edition (Single Disc): INR 79,715
- RTR 160 V2 White Race Edition (Double Disc): INR 82,044
- RTR 180 V1 (Old Model): INR 81,698
- RTR 160 V1 (Old Model, Single Disc): INR 78,018
- RTR 160 V1 (Old Model, Double Disc): INR 80,350
*Above mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi.