After multiple price hikes last year, TVS Motor has increased the prices once again across the entire Apache series, including the RR 310. Apache is India’s second highest selling sport bike series from last few years. It has successfully climbed many obstacles and proved its worth through the ABS-equipped models in India.
The brand recently launched the new Apache RTR 160 4V ABS and they are also planning to launch an updated model of the RR 310 in coming months. The motorcycle may include slipper clutch and other upgrades. The TVS Apache range now starts from INR 85,858 (ex-showroom).
Apache RTR 200 is the most value for money option with 197.75cc, single cylinder engine producing 20.5 HP and 18.1 Nm of torque. It comes with a slipper clutch, 5-speed gearbox and claims most effective price tag for a 200cc bike.
The Apache RTR 180 now features single-channel ABS instead of the older dual-channel setup and they have named the same as Supermoto ABS for all the under INR 1 lakh models. Those falling above the price segment are available with dual channel ABS. TVS offers four different variants for the Apache series. Here is the latest and complete price list of Apache series in India:
TVS Apache Series Price List
ABS Models (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- RTR 160 Single Disc (1-channel ABS): INR 85,858
- RTR 160 Double Disc (1-channel ABS): INR 88,687
RTR 160 4V
- RTR 160 4V Single Disc (1-channel ABS): INR 90,133
- RTR 160 4V Double Disc (1-channel ABS): INR 93,133
- RTR 160 4V Fuel Injection (1-channel ABS): INR 99,133
- RTR 180 (1-channel ABS): INR 91,326
RTR 200 Race Edition
- RTR 200 (2-channel ABS): INR 1,11,628
- RR 310 (2-channel ABS): INR 2,24,348
Above mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi.