BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 Price Increased: The BS6-compliant model of the Yamaha R15 V3 has received its first official price hike. The ex-showroom price of the 155cc sports bike has been increased by up to INR 1,000.
To jog your memory, Yamaha R15 V3 was initially launched in February 2018 at the Auto Expo with a price tag of INR 1,25,000. The brand launched the 2-channel ABS model in the Indian market back in January 2019 with a price tag of INR 1,39,000 while the BS6 model was launched in December 2019 with a starting price tag of INR 1,45,300.
Coming to the technical specifications, the sports bike is powered by a BS6-compliant 155.1cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine, which is good enough to produce 18.6HP of maximum power along 14.1Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Here is the updated price list for the BS6 Yamaha R15 Version 3.0.
BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 Price Increased
Old Price Tag vs New Price tag
- Old Price Tag: INR 1,45,300
- New Price Tag: INR 1,45,800
- Difference: INR 500
- Old Price Tag: INR 1,45,900
- New Price Tag: INR 1,46,900
- Difference: INR 1,000
- Old Price Tag: INR 1,47,300
- New Price Tag: INR 1,47,900
- Difference: INR 600
The above-mentioned price list is ex-showroom India.
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)