The customized R15 Version 3 you see here is the brand-loaded variant of Yamaha’s full-faired racer, bringing Ferrari, Motul, Monster and even Infiniti logo on the side fairing to keep up with the trend of branding. The motorcycle is based on Yamaha’s ‘Racing Blue’ shade and gets neon green highlights while the lowermost panel comes with Brembo, Michelin, and Akrapovic logo along with the Yamalube moniker. The performance quotient remains stable as the standard forks and disc brakes with ABS stay unchanged on the model.
Perfect Riders, a Yamaha dealership in Bengaluru, have made many exclusive examples for the performance-seeking riders and this brand-loaded version is no different from the examples seen with track-dedicated riders who wish to promote the brands that are actually used in the accessory list. The Yamaha dealer charged around INR 20,000 for this customized R15 Version 3.
However, the Yamaha R15 V3 comes without Brembo brakes and even Michelin tires are optional for the true fanatics. The 155.1cc, single cylinder engine is good for 19.3 HP of power and 14.7 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox and brings slipper clutch as standard. At present, the stock model of the R15 V3 is available with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.40 lakh.
Customized R15 Version 3 Photos
R15 Version 3 Tech Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 19.3 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.7 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)