2019 Yamaha R125 MotoGP Edition was recently revealed by the brand. The limited edition sports bike is available in a black and blue colour scheme while it gets Monster Energy logos on both the front and side fairing including the front mudguard.
After releasing the studio shots of the sports bike, Yamaha Europe has also released a set of live photos of the new R125 MotoGP Edition, and we must say that the entry-level limited edition supersport bike looks simply stunning.
Yamaha R125 is powered by a 124.7cc liquid-cooled single cylinder engine, which develops maximum power of 15 HP @ 9000 rpm with maximum torque of 11.5 NM @ 8000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. The kerb weight of the bike is 142 kg and the seat height is 825mm. The fuel tank capacity of the new R125 stands at 11.5 litres.
As Yamaha has no plans to launch the R125 in India, it is expected that the brand will offer the R15 V3 in the same colour combination in the coming months with a premium of around INR 3000. Currently, the R15 V3 is available in India with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.40 lakh.
Yamaha R125 MotoGP Edition Photos
Yamaha R125 MotoGP Key Facts
- R-Series body with Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP livery
- YZR-M1 MotoGP-inspired supersport cockpit
- 125cc engine with Variable Valve Actuation
- High combustion efficiency for smooth power
- Deltabox frame giving excellent rigidity
- Aluminium swingarm for high-speed stability
- Light and precise Assist & Slipper clutch
- Sophisticated high-visibility LCD instruments
- Strong ergonomics for a balanced riding position
- Wide rear tyre for sharp road holding and style
- Powerful braking system