Racing Blue BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 Walkaround Video: The hype of the newly launched 2020 Yamaha R15 V3 is increasing day by day. MRD Vlogs, a popular YouTube channel, recently released a walkaround video of the BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 in Racing Blue shade. It is priced at INR 1.46 lakh (ex-showroom), which is almost INR 5,000 higher than the BS4 model. Here is the quick walkaround video of the 2020 model of the R15 V3 in Racing Blue shade.
Racing Blue BS6 Yamaha R15 V3
Walkaround Video by MRD Vlogs
Mechanically, the bike continues to be powered by the same 155.1cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine which is now BS6-compliant. It is capable of producing 18.6HP of maximum power along with the 14.1Nm of peak torque. The suspension duties on the bike are performed by the telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. The 2020 model of the Yamaha R15 V3 is available in three colour options namely Racing Blue, Thunder Grey, and Darknight.
The bike is now equipped with a side-stand engine cut-off switch, dual horn, and a radial rear tyre. The bookings for the 2020 Yamaha R15 V3 are open now and its deliveries are scheduled to commence from the third week of this month.
BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 Price List
- Thunder Grey – INR 1,45,300
- Racing Blue – INR 1,45,900
- Darknight – INR 1,47,300
The above-mentioned price list is ex-showroom India.
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Colours
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)
Click Here >>> @maxabout.india to follow us on Instagram for the latest bike updates, quick comparisons, visual comparisons, and detailed infographics.