Thunder Grey Yamaha R15 V3 Walkaround Video: The 2020 Yamaha R15 V3 recently got a minor price hike and it is now available with a starting price tag of INR 1.46 lakhs (ex-showroom). The BS6 model of the motorcycle has been recently showcased in Thunder Grey colour in a walkaround video by a famous YouTube Channel, MRD Vlogs. The motorcycle has been showcased in its entire glory specifying all the cosmetic and mechanical updates made to it.
Thunder Grey Yamaha R15 V3
Walkaround Video by MRD Vlogs
BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 Price List
- Thunder Grey – INR 1,45,800
- Racing Blue – INR 1,46,900
- Darknight – INR 1,47,900
The above-mentioned price list is ex-showroom India.
The 2020 variant of the most cherished sports motorcycle from the brand carries a premium of INR 5,000 to INR 6,000 when compared to its BS4 variant. The kerb weight of the BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 stands at 142kgs and it weighs exactly similar when compared to the BS4 variant.
Powering the motorcycle is a BS6, 155cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that is now capable to generate a maximum power of 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm and a peak torque of 14.1 Nm @ 8500 rpm.
The engine remains mated to a 6-speed transmission. The suspension duties on the updated motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock absorber at the rear. The braking power is offered by dual disc brakes at either side mated to dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thunder Grey BS6 Yamaha R15 V3 Photos
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Colours
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)