Perfect Riders, an authorised Yamaha dealer, is offering three custom colour options for the R15 V3. These three colours are the best for the riders who need a unique road presence. The red colour scheme features black alloy wheels, gloss red body, and red pinstripes.
The gold+black Yamaha R15 V3 comes with colour-coordinated alloy wheels, black and gold finish on the fuel tank and special edition V3 moniker on the rear panel. The yellow R15 V3 comes with a gloss finish, offering white as an insert in the front fascia and side panels.
Moreover, the customizations done at Perfect Riders are registered with the RTO to make the same legal for all time use. Not just that, the buyers looking for something unique can discuss the same with the Yamaha dealer and get it done before getting the bike registered.
A few colours in their lineup are inspired from special edition models sold outside India while others are a result of the demand that comes from different buyers. The customizations available at Perfect Riders are purely cosmetic and warranty related to the paint can be discussed at the time of purchase. The prices for different customizations vary with the amount of detail required by the buyer.
For further inquiries and pricing details you can contact:
Perfect Riders (Yamaha Dealer)
- Address: 127, Lalbagh Road, Opp to New Passport Office, Before Urvashi Theatre, Bangalore – 560027
- Email: [email protected]
Yamaha R15 V3 Special Edition (Red)
Yamaha R15 V3 Special Edition (Black)
Yamaha R15 V3 Special Edition (Yellow)
Yamaha R15 V3 Tech Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 19.3 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.7 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)