7 Benefits of Buying a Used Car
Buying used cars is an intelligent way for saving money on your everyday commute. Not just that, a used car has lot more benefits than one could actually imagine. They not just save money on the ex-showroom price but also saves many taxes that adds on the time of registration of a vehicle.
As buying a used car seems much more beneficial, you can look out for your favorite car through Truebil for complete peace of mind. They list non accidental and perfectly running cars that pass more than 150 quality checks before making it to their list. One such 2012 Honda City was listed here with a price tag of INR 4.35 lakh in Mumbai.
This price brings the same model year Maruti Dzire Petrol when looking through other used car portals, that too with no guarantee of getting a non accidental car at the time of delivery. What about getting 2016 Renault KWID RXT in Delhi for just INR 2.95 lakh? It just has 16,000 km on the odometer and buying this trim from the dealership will cost straight INR 1 lakh more.
Through Truebil, you can even calculate your EMI for car loan, stay stress free during document transfer and even get an already negotiated price for your favorite car. Overall, buying a used car will feel even better than getting a new one! Here are some benefits of buying used cars in India.
Used car market is such vivid that you can get a used Skoda Octavia for the money you might be planning to spend on a new Honda City. The different resale values help buyers switch multiple segments and one could easily buy a premium car at the price of a new budget sedan. Those who change cars frequently will definitely get benefits from buying a used car.
Here are 7 Benefits of Buying a Used Car:
1) Better Price Tag: If you are always dreaming about a certain car but could not reach due to pricing issues, going for a used car can definitely help you fulfill that dream. The value for cars can fall by up to 40 percent in the first year while decent usage and under warranty placement of the car makes you carefree about the ownership experience.
2) Reduced Insurance Cost: Cars have a high insurance value for first few years while the same goes down with passing years. Even if you look for a car with 2 years on its life cycle, you can save up to half the amount on its insurance premium. Try looking for cars without accidental history to avoid the bump in insurance value.
3) Certified & Approved Cars: Online marketplaces like Truebil and Droom are known for their certified cars that pass through as many as 150 checkpoints before delivery. This brings peace of mind to the new owner. They even offer the best available market prices with number of other benefits like discounts on various other services.
4) Roadside Assistance: Top online used car sources offer host of other benefits like roadside assistance and 24/7 helpline. These can be bought as an option on most cars while few even have complimentary list of services under their price tag. Roadside assistance assures the owner of any sudden loss that could happen naturally to the car.
5) Low Interest Rate: Used cars are offered with better interest rates through most certified car dealers. These have a lower base price, further reducing your loan amount by a considerable margin. Buying a used car is another phrase for savings as lower amount also increases the chance of successful loan approval.
6) Warranty: You can find a long list of cars with valid warranty that gets transferred to your name on time of sale. If not, most authorised used car portals and dealers offer a limited period warranty for the car that is valid through them. You can get parts replaced and problems solved under this warranty period.
7) Least Depreciation: Suppose you buy a new car and plan to sell it for another car in just 10 months. The value will drop drastically and you may loose around INR 1 lakh from a car worth INR 5 lakh. If you have bought the same car through used car marketplace, the depreciation after 10 months would fall to just 5-10 percent (INR 25,000-50,000).