The 2020 Hyundai Verna sedan was officially launched in India back in March this year but it didn’t go on sale due to the lockdown which has been implemented to control the spread of coronavirus. With lockdown measures being eased across the country, the all-new sedan has now gone on sale. It is available in S, S+, SX, SX (O) trims with a starting price tag of INR 9.31 lakh (ex-showroom).
The 2020 model can be further availed with a choice of three BS6-compliant powertrains. The 1.5-litre, naturally-aspirated petrol engine is capable of offering maximum power of 115HP along with a peak torque of 144Nm. The engine has been mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard while the customers can also avail the CVT gearbox as an option.
On the other hand, the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine has been borrowed from the Hyundai Venue and is capable of offering maximum power of 120HP and a peak torque of 172Nm. The engine has been mated to a 7-speed DCT automatic gearbox as standard.
The 1.5-litre diesel engine equipped on the 2020 model of the sedan is good for 115HP and 250Nm while the customers can avail it with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard while a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox is also available as an option.
The updated model of the Verna sedan will compete in the market against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Honda City, Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Vento. Here is the variant-wise 2020 Hyundai Verna sedan price list in India.
2020 Hyundai Verna Sedan Price List
Ex-Showroom Prices (Pan-India)
- 1.5 Petrol MT S – INR 9.31 lakh
- 1.5 Petrol MT SX – INR 10.70 lakh
- 1.5 Petrol CVT SX – INR 11.95 lakh
- 1.5 Petrol MT SX(O) – INR 12.60 lakh
- 1.5 Petrol CVT SX(O) – INR 13.85 lakh
- 1.0 Turbo Petrol DCT SX(O) – INR 13.99 lakh
- 1.5 Diesel MT S+ – INR 10.66 lakh
- 1.5 Diesel MT SX – INR 12.05 lakh
- 1.5 Diesel AT SX – INR 13.20 lakh
- 1.5 Diesel MT SX(O) – INR 13.95 lakh
- 1.5 Diesel AT SX(O) – INR 15.10 lakh
2020 Hyundai Verna Exterior Photos
2020 Hyundai Verna Interior Photos