Jeep Compass Bedrock Launched in India: Jeep has launched a new limited edition variant of Compass SUV in India for Rs 17.53 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Known as Compass Bedrock, it is based on the sport model (base trim) and comes with some unique exterior and interior features. It is available in only diesel and the brand has launched this limited edition to celebrate the 25,000 sales milestone in India.
Bedrock limited edition is available in 3 colors: Vocal White, Minimal Grey, and Exotica Red. The SUV is equipped with Black roof rails, Black 16-inch alloy wheels, and Black decals on the doors. The interior gets seat covers with Bedrock badge and it also get new floor mats. For infotainment, Jeep has equipped the SUV with a 5.0-inch infotainment system which also doubles as a reversing camera with dynamic guidance.
Jeep Compass Bedrock is powered by a 173 HP, 2.0-litre diesel engine which is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. In terms of safety, it comes with 2 front airbags, ABS with EBD, four-wheel disc brakes, traction control, and an electric parking brake.
Jeep Compass Bedrock Photos
Key Facts About Jeep Compass
- 1.4L Petrol Engine | 162 PS | 250 NM
- Petrol Engine: 6-Speed Manual Gearbox
- 7-Speed DDCT Automatic (Only Petrol Engine)
- 2.0L Diesel Engine | 173 PS | 350 NM
- Diesel Engine: 6-Speed Manual Gearbox
- ARAI Mileage (Diesel) – 17.1 KMPL (4×2) | 16.3 KMPL (4×4)
- 4×4 (All-Wheel Drive) only Available on Diesel Engine
- Warranty – 3 Years/1,00,000 Kms
- Service Interval – 1 Year/15,000 Kms
- Mopar Car 24×7 Car Care
- 3 Year Complimentary Road Side Assistance