New Mahindra Scorpio-N SUV Key Specs and Features Leaked!
The 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N is set to debut in India on June 27th, and people are eagerly anticipating this next-generation model. Mahindra & Mahindra first introduced the Scorpio in our country twenty years ago, and now, commemorating the day, the brand is going to introduce a new model. However, the current-gen Scorpio will also be sold on the market with the new name Scorpio Classic.
The brand has not disclosed any features or specifications, but numerous spy videos of the SUV have surfaced online, adding to the public’s curiosity. Amid all the assumptions about the design and styling of the new Scorpio-N SUV, Mahindra has officially revealed the first images of the car. Except for the rear design, the exteriors have been mostly exposed. However, the interiors have yet to be uncovered.
The “Big Daddy of SUVs” will come with two powertrain options: petrol and diesel. Intriguingly, this is the first time a petrol engine will power Scorpio. The diesel engine is likely to generate 172 BHP and 370 Nm when coupled to a 6-speed MT, while the torque will be 400 Nm with a 6-speed AT. The petrol engine is expected to produce 197 BHP. Here is the leaked feature list of the upcoming 2022 Scorpio-N.
New Mahindra Scorpio-N Leaked Features List
- 172 BHP / 370 Nm for diesel 6-speed MT. Same power for 6-speed AT, but with 400Nm torque
- 197 BHP petrol. Same as XUV7OO
- Scorpio-N AT with 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Scorpio-N MT with 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Ground Clearance 205mm
- Rear Penta-link suspension with FSDs
- Optional 4-Mode 4×4
- Handles up to 47 degrees of descent and 57 degrees of ascent on a steep slope easily
- Fantastic approach & departure angles
- High-speed handling, cornering and road manners well sorted
- Full-LED front fog lamps surrounded by full LED “Scorpion tail” DRLs
- Latest Gen ESP suite with all features
- Traction Control, Hill Descent Control, etc. same as 7OO
- 6 Airbags
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Brown leatherette interiors, including brown dual-tone finish leather seats
- 12-speaker Sony system with 3D sound staging. Same as 7OO
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Driver drowsiness detection
- Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
- Push-button Start/Stop
- Normal sunroof
- Normal cruise control
- No ADAS or related features
- 7 colour shades – White, Silver, Black (Napoli), Red (Rage), Blue (new), Green & Gold (Brushed)