2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift was launched in India for INR 4.99 lakh. The car features all new Heartect platform, basic safety features as standard and sporty new inner layout for fans who does not need the dual tone interior of a sedan.
The car is expected to break all old records as 75,000 bookings for the same has already been registered by Maruti Suzuki. As per the latest details available, new Swift will get a 6-speed gearbox in coming months.
It may soon claim the most-selling car title from cousin Maruti Dzire. Popularity of compact sedans helped Maruti gain considerable share in total sales while recent trend of premium features has helped Maruti bring LED lights, navigation system and diamond cut alloy wheels to the hatch.
It also offers CVT option for both petrol and diesel engine buyers. Top spec Maruti Swift costs INR 8.29 lakh (ex-showroom). This huge booking number takes the waiting time up to 4 months for select Swift variants.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Price List
- Swift LXi – INR 4.99 lakh
- Swift VXi – INR 5.87 lakh
- Swift VXi AMT – INR 6.34 lakh
- Swift ZXi – INR 6.49 lakh
- Swift ZXi AMT – INR 6.96 lakh
- Swift ZXi+ – INR 7.29 lakh
- Swift LDi – INR 5.99 lakh
- Swift VDi – INR 6.87 lakh
- Swift VDi AMT – INR 7.34 lakh
- Swift ZDi – INR 7.49 lakh
- Swift ZDi AMT – INR 7.96 lakh
- Swift ZDi+ – INR 8.29 lakh
*Above Mentioned Prices Are Ex-showroom Delhi
Quick Facts About New Swift
- 2018 model is available with same engine options: 1.2 Petrol & 1.3 Diesel
- 1.2L petrol – 83 HP and 113 Nm and 1.3 diesel – 75 HP and 190 Nm
- It is available in 12 variants: 8 with manual gearbox & 4 with AMT gearbox
- 2018 Swift is available in 6 colors: Orange, Blue, Red, Grey, White, Silver
- 2 front airbags and anti-lock braking system is standard on all variants