MG Hector, the debutant SUV from the brand has been able to gather a lot of attention from the potential buyers considering its extraordinary design and a noteworthy performance on the top of some of the premium features exclusive to the British marque.
The brand has already sold over 3500 units of the SUV in just 2 months since its launch in the Indian market. The overwhelming response from the customers made MG suspend the bookings for the Hector SUV on July 18 till the rest of 2019 though the new reports suggest that the brand will reopen the bookings for the SUV early in October 2019 itself.
The MG dealers across the country recorded bookings for 28,000 units of the SUV while are focusing hard on making timely deliveries. The ramping up of production at the brand’s Halol plant to 3000 units per month by October is one of the reasons for accepting new bookings.
According to sources, MG will reopen the bookings for the Hector SUV in October as the festive season will be just around the corner. Though the customers might have to wait for a deliberate amount of time for the deliveries. The waiting period for certain variants of the car is already at 6-7 months, which implies that the brand will most probably be making deliveries for the new set of bookings in early 2020.
MG Hector SUV Price List
- 1.5 MT Style – INR 12.18 lakh
- 1.5 MT Super – INR 12.98 lakh
- 1.5 AT Smart – INR 15.28 lakh
- 1.5 AT Sharp – INR 16.78 lakh
Petrol Hybrid Variants
- 1.5 MT Super – INR 13.58 lakh
- 1.5 MT Smart – INR 14.68 lakh
- 1.5 MT Sharp – INR 15.88 lakh
- 2.0L MT Style – INR 13.18 lakh
- 2.0L MT Super – INR 14.18 lakh
- 2.0L MT Smart – INR 15.48 lakh
- 2.0L MT Sharp – INR 16.88 lakh