MG Hector SUV has been officially launched in India for INR 12,18,000 (ex-showroom India). The powerful presence of the midsize premium SUV is complemented by its impressive feature list, starting from the 10.4-inch vertical display and going all the way up to an iSmart system with more than 50 connected car features.
The integrated SIM will help the system stay active at all times while the voice assistant can keep the controls hands-free for the user. The car comes with all-time access to remote control features like using sunroof, windows, temperature control and even ignition from the mobile app.
The engine options for the Hector includes 1.5L petrol motor with 143 HP and 250 Nm, that too available with a 48V hybrid option. The 2.0L diesel engine is good for 170 HP and 350 Nm. The engine comes with different gearbox options.
The car comes with a good number of safety features like hill hold control, traction control, six airbags, electronic stability program, and a 360-degree camera. The huge panoramic sunroof looks great and offers an even better feel inside the MG Hector. Those looking for a balance between premium feel and everyday driving can effortlessly consider the new MG Hector in India.
MG Hector SUV Price List
- 1.5 MT Style – INR 12.18 lakh
- 1.5 MT Super – INR 12.98 lakh
- 1.5 AT Smart – INR 15.28 lakh
- 1.5 AT Sharp – INR 16.78 lakh
Petrol Hybrid Variants
- 1.5 MT Super – INR 13.58 lakh
- 1.5 MT Smart – INR 14.68 lakh
- 1.5 MT Sharp – INR 15.88 lakh
- 2.0L MT Style – INR 13.18 lakh
- 2.0L MT Super – INR 14.18 lakh
- 2.0L MT Smart – INR 15.48 lakh
- 2.0L MT Sharp – INR 16.88 lakh