5 Reasons to Test Ride the New Skoda Rapid
All new Skoda Rapid is a class leading product among other B-segment sedans of India. Rapid starts right from INR 8.20 lakh and goes up to INR 13.06 lakh for the top spec variant. Within this price range, buyers can opt between two different engines, both of which are available with one manual and one automatic gearbox. Here are five solid reasons why you should test ride the new Skoda Rapid before making any decision.
1) Elegant Design Lines: Skoda is known for its impressive design lines and Rapid follows this hierarchical factor with full pride. It comes with a clean front, side and rear view, missing extra sharp lines and curves that are seen in cars of this segment. The old generation headlights gave way to these new set of lights that are aggressive and more practical in present day situation. Skoda offers its conventional butterfly grill with this car.
2) Comfort Enhancing Interiors: Rapid comes with ample legroom for both the rows, further covering the interior components in Beige for light interior feel. It offers automatic climate control, adjustable rear vents, telescopic steering adjustment, cooled glove box, foot-well illumination, rain sensing wipers and arm rests for both the rows. Skoda equally takes care for both the driver and rear row by providing loads of features all over the car.
3) Powerful Engine Options: The car comes with 1.6L, 4-cylinder petrol motor producing 105 PS and 153 Nm of torque. If this feels under-powered, buyers can go for the more powerful 1.5L diesel engine producing 110 PS and 250 Nm of torque. Both the engines are offered with an optional 7-speed DSG, making them the most efficiently performing engines of this segment with this gearbox. The diesel engine claims 21.13 kmpl of impressive mileage.
4) Safety at its Best: Skoda Rapid comes with host of safety features like anti-lock braking system, electronic stability control, hill hold control, LED daytime running lights, high intensity projector headlights, rear parking sensors and dual front airbags. Skoda offers high connectivity options with its 6.5 inch touchscreen infotainment system that can mimic your mobile screen and help you find way through tough roads by staying away from the phone.
5) Impressive Offers: Skoda India is currently offering a limited period price of INR 7,99,000 on the new Rapid. Apart from that, buyers can avail 7.99% of low interest rate along with 4 years of Skoda warranty. This makes Skoda Rapid an even more irresistible option as your next car.