2021 Tata Nexon Sunroof Model Variant-Wise Price List: Tata Motor launched the Nexon sunroof model back in April last year. At present, the brand is offering an electric sunroof on the XM and XZ+ trim levels. To jog your memory, Tata launched the facelifted Nexon back in January 2020 with BS6-compliant engines.
The Nexon sunroof model is available at a starting price tag of INR 8.51 lakhs for the manual petrol variant and INR 9.11 lakhs for the automatic petrol variant. The prices for the manual diesel variant for the sunroof model starts at INR 9.84 lakhs while the price tag for the automatic diesel variant stands at INR 10.44 lakhs. All the prices mentioned here are ex-showroom.
Powering the sunroof model of the subcompact SUV are the same 1.2-litre turbo-petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. The customers can further avail them with a manual or automatic (AMT) gearboxes. The brand has specifically rolled out the Nexon XM (S) and XZ+ (S) trim levels for the customers planning to buy the SUV with all the premium bits and also want to have a sunroof in their car.
At present, Tata Nexon competes in the market with the likes of Hyundai Venue, Maruti Brezza, Kia Sonet, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300.
2021 Tata Nexon Sunroof Model
Variant-Wise Ex-Showroom Price List
- Nexon XM (S) MT – INR 8.51 lakh
- Nexon XMA (S) AMT – INR 9.11 lakh
- Nexon XZ+ (S) MT – INR 10.39 lakh
- Nexon XZ+ (S) MT Dual-Tone – INR 10.56 lakh
- Nexon XZA+ (S) AMT – INR 10.99 lakh
- Nexon XZA+ (S) AMT Dual-Tone – INR 11.16 lakh
- Nexon XM (S) MT – INR 9.84 lakh
- Nexon XMA (S) AMT – INR 10.44 lakh
- Nexon XZ+ (S) MT – INR 11.72 lakh
- Nexon XZ+ (S) MT Dual-Tone – INR 11.89 lakh
- Nexon XZA+ (S) AMT – INR 12.32 lakh
- Nexon XZA+ (S) AMT Dual-Tone – INR 12.49 lakh