Tata Harrier Gets Webasto Sunroof in India: Tata Harrier is one of the most cherished SUVs from the brand that gathered immediate attention after its launch. Considering the on-going craze of having a sunroof in the passenger vehicles as well as the SUVs, the brand is now officially offering a sunroof for the Harrier as an additional accessory.
The customers can avail the sunroof for their SUV at an additional price tag of INR 95,100 excluding the installation charges. The listing of the sunroof as an official accessory is one of the right steps ahead in making the Harrier as one of the most sought after SUVs in the Indian market that competes with the likes of Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500, Jeep Compass, MG Hector and more.
Tata is offering the Harrier with a Webasto sunroof (H-300) as one of the additional accessories one can avail from the Tata Motors Genuine Accessories lineup. The interested buyers can get their sunroof installed at their nearest Tata Motors dealership. Accentuating the Tata Harrier’s premium cabin, the brand is offering the electric sunroof with a warranty of 2 years.
According to the brand, the H-300 electric sunroof will be installed by trained professionals from Webasto to offer the cabin a flawless look. The sunroof has been designed with a tinted protective venus glass that offers maximum deflection of sun rays away from the cabin.
In addition to this, the reports also suggest that Tata Motors will be revealing the Harrier Dark Edition in the coming days. The SUV is also expected to be launched with a BS6-compliant engine with an automatic gearbox in the near future.
Tata Harrier Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 1956 cc
- Engine Type: Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Engine
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Emission Standard: BS IV
- Maximum Power: 140 PS @ 3750 rpm
- Max Torque: 350 Nm @ 1750-2500 rpm
- No. of Cylinders: In-line 4-cylinders
- Transmission Type: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileeage (ARAI): 16.7 kmpl
- Overall Length: 4598mm
- Overall Width: 1894mm
- Overall Height: 1706mm
- Wheelbase: 2741mm
- Ground Clearance: 205mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 litres
- Seating Capacity: 5 Seater
- Boot Space: 425 litres
- Boot Space with Rear Seats Folded: 810 litres
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Front Suspension: Independent, Lower Wishbone, McPherson Strut with Coil Spring & Anti Roll Bar
- Rear Suspension: Semi independent Twist blade with Panhard Rod & Coil Spring
- Frame: Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture) derived from Land Rover’s D8 Architecture Engine
- Tyres (XE, XM): 235/70 R16 (Steel)
- Tyres (XT, XZ): 235/65 R17 (Alloy)