The updated top-spec models of Tata Tiago and Tigor with fully-digital instrument console have been officially launched in the Indian market. The new console has replaced the twin-pod analogue unit seen on the lower-spec variants.
The brand is currently offering the new all-digital console on the XZ+ and XZA+ variants of the Tiago and Tigor. The digital panel on both the hatchback and sedan features a digital speedometer in addition to getting a fuel gauge on one side and a tachometer on another side. In addition to this, the panel also features a digital clock, distance to empty indicator, key reminders, door ajar warning, seat belt reminders and more.
Apart from the new instrument panel, the mechanical bits of both the Tata Tigor sedan and Tata Tiago hatchback remain the same. Powering the cars is a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine that is capable of churning out a maximum power of 85HP and a peak torque of 114 Nm.
On the other hand, the diesel variants are powered by a 1.05-litre, 3-cylinder engine that offers a maximum power of 70HP and 140 Nm of maximum torque. Both the Tata cars are available with a 5-speed manual gearbox while the customers can also avail the 5-speed AMT transmission with a hatchback as well as the sedan.
Tata Tiago Price List (XZ+ & XZA+)
- Tiago XZ+ Petrol MT – INR 5,84,993
- Tiago XZ+ Petrol MT Dual-Tone – INR 5,91,993
- Tiago XZA+ Petrol AMT – INR 6,29,993
- Tiago XZA+ Petrol AMT Dual-Tone – INR 6,36,993
- Tiago XZ+ Diesel MT – INR 6,14,993
- Tiago XZ+ Diesel MT Dual-Tone – INR 6,76,993
Tata Tigor Price List (XZ+ & XZA+)
- Tigor XZ+ Petrol MT – INR 6,99,994
- Tigor XZA+ Petrol AMT – INR 7,44,994
- Tigor XZ+ Diesel MT – INR 7,89,994
The above-mentioned price lists are ex-showroom Delhi.