Top 20 Best-Selling SUVs in India (Sales Report): Maruti is leading on all the segments which include hatchbacks, sedans, and SUVs. In the list of top 20 best-selling SUVs for India, the Maruti Vitara Brezza marks the first position with 8,871 units sold in June 2019.
There is a new entry at the second place in the form of Hyundai’s all-new Venue SUV, which registered an excellent sales figure of 8,763 units last month. The Venue leaves behind the very famous Hyundai Creta for the third position with a sales figure of 8,334 units in June 2019. The Mahindra’s XUV300 marks itself at fourth position with 4,769 units beating the Tata Nexon with 4,170 units on its side.
If we see in the mid-SUV segment, the Mahindra Scorpio was able to register 3,071 units which leave behind the Maruti S-Cross, which was good for 1,359 units. The sales of Jeep Compass has been affected by the launch of new SUVs in its segment.
The SUV registered a massive downfall of 46% with just 791 units sold in June 2019 as compared to previous year’s sales figure of 1,478 units in the same month. The Toyota Fortuner is the only premium SUV that was able to grab an impressive sales figure of 1,223 units which is highest among its class. It leaves behind the Ford Endeavour with 716 units on its side.
Top 20 Best-Selling SUVs
Sales Report (June 2019)
- Maruti Vitara Brezza – 8,871 units
- Hyundai Venue – 8,763 units
- Hyundai Creta – 8,334 units
- Mahindra XUV300 – 4,769 units
- Tata Nexon – 4,170 units
- Ford Ecosport – 3,254 units
- Mahindra Scorpio – 3,071 units
- Maruti S-Cross – 1,359 units
- Honda WR-V – 1,268 units
- Toyota Fortuner – 1,223 units
- Tata Harrier – 1,216 units
- Mahindra TUV300 – 1,210 units
- Mahindra XUV500 – 1,129 units
- Renault Duster – 882 units
- Jeep Compass – 791 units
- Ford Endeavour – 716 units
- VW Tiguan – 169 units
- Tata Safari – 161 units
- Nissan Terrano – 132 units
- Nissan Kicks – 128 units