Top 25 Best-Selling Cars in India (June 2018)
Top 25 cars of June 2018 had a major twist with Honda Amaze making an excellent entry and leaving fans stunned with its number. The list also clears how sales of C-Segment sedans has gone down after the introduction of next-generation compact sedans.
Top 25 Cars in India (June 2018)
- Maruti Dzire – 24,465 units
- Maruti Swift – 18,171 units
- Maruti Alto – 18,070 units
- Maruti Baleno – 17,850 units
- Maruti Wagon R – 11,311 units
- Hyundai i20 Elite – 11,262 units
- Hyundai Creta – 11,111 units
- Maruti Vitara Brezza – 10,713 units
- Hyundai i10 Grand – 10,343 units
- Honda Amaze – 9103 units
- Tata Tiago – 8327 units
- Maruti Omni – 6573 units
- Maruti Celerio – 6570 units
- Toyota Innova Crysta – 6426 units
- Mahindra Bolero – 6229 units
- Maruti Eeco – 5612 units
- Renault Kwid – 4939 units
- Maruti Ignis – 4514 units
- Maruti Ertiga – 4311 units
- Hyundai Eon – 4270 units
- Hyundai Xcent – 4199 units
- Tata Nexon – 4148 units
- Maruti S-Cross – 4128 units
- Ford EcoSport – 4007 units
- Hyundai Verna – 3901 units
Maruti Suzuki, as always, captured first five positions with their best selling products. Maruti Dzire and Swift sold 24,465 and 18,171 units in June 2018 while Alto stood third with 18,070 units during the same period. Maruti Baleno followed close with 17,850 units whereas WagonR (11,311 units) saw a drop in sales.
Hyundai i20 Elite was good for 11,262 units while Creta used its facelift power to fetch 11,111 units during the same period. Maruti Vitara Brezza moved to the eighth spot with 10,713 cars while Hyundai Grand i10 even witnessed a messy situation with 10,343 units.
The tenth spot goes to Honda Amaze with 9103 units, claiming itself as the second most selling compact sedan of India. As Dzire still has the same number of buyers on its side, Amaze must have pushed other brands to lose some of their customer bases. Tata Tiago sold 8327 units while Maruti Omni scored 6573 units in June 2018.
Maruti Celerio, Toyota Innova Crysta, and Mahindra Bolero got next three positions with 6570 units, 6426 units, and 6229 units respectively. Apart from these cars, some popular products on this list are Renault Kwid (4939 units), Tata Nexon (4148 units), Ford EcoSport (4007 units) and Hyundai Verna (3901 units).