Post-GST Toyota Price List
Toyota India witnessed a huge reduction in prices for its highest selling models. The biggest change was seen on Toyota Fortuner, getting INR 2.17 lakh off from its top spec variant. This now makes the 4×4 2.8L Diesel AT variant good for INR 29,17,700 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The range starts right from INR 24,40,900 for the 4×2 petrol model while diesel 4×2 variant starts from INR 25,87,600. Innova Crysta is the second model that got maximum benefits from the new tax structure. The top spec model can now be bought for INR 20,07,200.
Toyota Innova Crysta Now Starts @ INR 13,30,400
Toyota Innova Crysta is the highest selling model in the company lineup, standing right between the top 20 selling cars of India every month. The 2.7L petrol range starts from 13,30,400 while diesel 2.4L engine can be bought for INR 13,51,900.
The bigger 2.8L GX AT is placed at INR 15,57,700. These two products fall under the 43 percent tax bracket, making the tax 12 percent lower than the earlier 55 percent. This will definitely help them sell more of these products in the coming months.
Toyota Corolla Altis Now Starts @ INR 14,88,400
Corolla Altis, the premium above 4 meter sedan, witnessed a drop of INR 92,500 in its price tag. The value is for the top spec model. Toyota Etios Platinum and Etios Liva got INR 24,500 and INR 10,500 off respectively.
Toyota currently has two hybrids in their Indian lineup. Both Camry and Prius will now get 43 percent of tax on them, taking the prices up by INR 3.5 lakh and INR 5.2 lakh respectively. However, if any one of them would have been fully electric, the tax slab would have dropped right to just 12 percent through the new GST slabs.
- Etios Liva: INR 5,20,300 – INR 6,16,500
- Platinum Etios: INR 6,27,100 – INR 7,52,600
- Etios Cross: INR 6,36,300 – INR 7,75,700
- Innova Touring Sport: INR 16,67,700 – INR 19,54,600
- Innova Crysta: INR 13,30,400 – INR 18,84,200
- Corolla Altis: INR 14,88,400 – INR 18,67,200
- Fortuner: INR 24,40,900 – INR 25,95,900
- Camry: INR 28,68,900
- Camry Hybrid – INR 37,22,300
- Prius Hybrid: INR 45,23,000
- Etios Liva: INR 6,47,800 – INR 7,29,200
- Platinum Etios: INR 7,34,700 – INR 8,60,200
- Etios Cross: INR 7,51,400 – INR 7,80,600
- Innova Touring Sport: INR 17,72,800 – INR 20,77,600
- Innova Crysta: INR 13,51,900 – INR 20,07,200
- Corolla Altis: INR 16,64,500 – INR 18,26,600
- Fortuner: INR 25,87,600 – INR 29,17,700
- Land Cruiser Prado: INR 84,72,000
- Land Cruiser 200: INR 1,28,43,000