Toyota Urban Cruiser Bookings Open: Toyota has officially revealed the Urban Cruiser compact SUV, which is actually a rebadged version of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, just like Toyota is selling Glanza, which is based on the Maruti Baleno. Toyota Urban Cruiser is now listed on the brand’s official website and the customers can also pre-book the SUV online.
In terms of design, the Toyota version of the compact SUV features a unique front fascia to set itself apart from the Maruti Vitara Brezza. The Urban Cruiser features a Toyota Fortuner-inspired twin-slat front grille, a faux skid plate, round fog lamps, and a muscular front bumper. The brand has further equipped the compact SUV with all-new 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. Here are some of the key highlights of the Toyota Urban Cruiser as mentioned on the brand’s official website:
- 2-Slat wedge cut dynamic grille with chrome and trapezoidal bold fog area, designed for a wide and strong SUV presence
- 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels for a little shine on the move
- Dual-chamber LED projector headlamps with dual function LED DRL-cum-indicator
- LED foglamps
- Premium split LED tail lamps
- LED high-mounted stop lamp
- Smart entry with a push start/stop button (Standard across all variants)
- New Smart Playcast touchscreen audio with Android Auto/Apple Carplay and smartphone-based navigation
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Automatic AC (Standard across all variants)
Mechanically, the Toyota Urban Cruiser will be powered by the same 1.5-litre petrol engine which is good for a maximum power of 103HP at 6000 rpm along with 138Nm of peak torque at 4400 rpm. The engine will be further mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard while the brand will also be offering a 4-speed automatic transmission as optional. Toyota Urban Cruiser is expected to get a price range of around INR 7-11 lakhs (ex-showroom) while the official launch will take place next month.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Bookings Open
Toyota Urban Cruiser Colour Options
The Maruti Vitara Brezza-based Toyota Urban Cruiser will be available to the customers in six mono-tone colour options: Suave Silver, Iconic Grey, Rustic Brown, Sunny White, Groovy Orange, and Spunky Blue. In addition to that, the brand will also be offering the compact SUV in three dual-tone shades: Spunky Blue with Sizzling Black roof, Groovy Orange with Sunny White roof, and Rustic Brown with Sizzling Black roof.