Latest Volvo Cars Price List in India: Elegance and Volvo are always seen driving together on the roadmap of the automobile industry. The Indian arm of the Swedish brand has evolved into a much-appreciated premium brand with an equal emphasis on performance and environment-friendly ways of delivering the same to their buyer by taking no compromise into consideration.
The lineup from Volvo is small in comparison with the German and British rivals as they are not offering the unconventional set of products that have a low number of buyers and focus only on practical additions that are useful for every possible driving need. The range starts from the S60 sedan and ends at the premium hybrid XC90 SUV.
The top-spec model is available as a CBU and thus, the high 1.31 crore price tag comes into existence. Those who can sacrifice some amount of luxury and hybrid-drivetrain love can get their hands on the XC90 Momentum variant for INR 80.90 lakh. The love for size can also be left in favour of the slightly compact XC60 SUV for INR 52.90 lakh.
The city-specific XC40 is another example of excellent engineering at INR 39.90 lakh. Sedan lovers can get the premium Volvo S90 for INR 51.90 lakh or choose the slightly compact S60 for INR 38.50 lakh. The Polestar variant is reserved for the performance purists while Cross Country S60 and V90 offer the highest practicality benchmark. Here is the complete price list of the latest Volvo cars available in the Indian market.
Latest Volvo Cars Price List
- S60 Momentum: INR 38.50 lakh
- S60 Polestar: INR 56.02 lakh
- S90 D4 Momentum: INR 51.90 lakh
- S90 D4 Inscription: INR 58.90 lakh
- S60 Cross Country: INR 44.26 lakh
- V90 Cross Country: INR 65.31 lakh
- XC40 Momentum: INR 39.90 lakh
- XC40 Inscription: INR 43.90 lakh
- XC60 D4 Momentum: INR 52.90 lakh
- XC60 D5 Inscription: INR 59.90 lakh
- XC90 Momentum: INR 80.90 lakh
- XC90 Inscription: INR 87.90 lakh
- XC90 Excellence Hybrid: INR 1.31 crore