The much-awaited 2020 Apple iPhone SE has been officially launched in India with a starting price tag of INR 42,500 for the 64GB internal storage variant. The brand has also listed the smartphone on its official India website but they have not yet revealed the price tags for the 128GB and 256GB variants.
In terms of display, the Apple iPhone SE (2020) is equipped with a 4.7-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1334×750 pixels along with a pixel density of 326ppi. The smartphone is powered by Apple’s six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor that has been further mated to an 8-core Neural Engine.
As expected, the 2020 Apple iPhone SE features a single 12MP wide-angle rear camera with f/1.8 aperture which also features optical image stabilization. At the front, the mobile phone is equipped with a 7MP camera with f2.2 aperture.
Apple never reveals the RAM and battery capacity officially and same is the case with the latest iPhone SE (2020). The brand has just revealed that the smartphone supports Qi wireless charging and 18W fast charging, though the buyers would be getting a 5W charger in the box.
The 2020 Apple iPhone SE is expected to go on sale in the Indian markets in the coming days and it will be available in three colours: Black, White and PRODUCT(RED). As we have already mentioned, the new iPhone SE has been launched in India with a starting price tag of INR 42,500. The smartphone is priced on the higher side as a lot of feature-rich and premium smartphones are available in India around INR 40,000.
For reference, the base 64GB model of the 2020 Apple iPhone SE has been launched in the US with a price tag of $399 (INR 30,500 approximately) but due to the heavy import duty and taxes, the mobile phone is priced on the higher side in India. Here are the complete technical specifications of the latest model of the iPhone SE.
2020 Apple iPhone SE Specs
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326ppi display
- 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13, Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization
- True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm
- Weight:148 grams
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback
- Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
Specs Source: Apple India
2020 Apple iPhone SE Photos