Apple recently announced its seventh-gen iPad with a larger 10.2-inch Retina display. It comes with support for a full-sized smart keyboard and Apple Pencil as well. The tablet comes equipped with A10 Fusion chip, advanced cameras and sensors.
The new Apple iPad comes featured with a body made from 100% recycled aluminium with the same strength, finish and durability as the aluminium used in all Apple products. The all-new iPad continues to come with TouchID below the display.
The iPad OS now comes featured with redesigned Home Screen that shows more apps on each page and the ”Today View” can now be added, allowing quick access to widgets for at-a-glance information that includes news headlines, weather and calendar events. The Apple Pencil makes it more productive and is even more integrated into the iPad experience.
The user can now mark up and send entire web pages or documents just by swinging Apple Pencil from the bottom corner of the screen. A redesigned tool palette gives easier access to useful tools, colours and shapes. The new seventh-gen iPad comes in Silver, Space Grey and Gold colour options.
It is available in two storage variants – 32GB and 128GB. The 32GB WiFi variant of the new Apple iPad is priced at INR 29,900 whereas the 128GB WiFi variant comes at INR 37,900. On the other hand, the WiFi+Cellular model having 32GB and 128GB internal storage is priced at INR 40,900 and INR 48,900 respectively. The new Apple tab will be available in India in the coming days.
New Apple iPad Specs
- 10.2-inch (2160 x 1620pixels) Retina display with 500 nits brightness, 264 PPI
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture and M10 motion co-processor
- 32GB/128GB variants, iOS 13
- 8MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5P lens, Hybrid IR filter
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash
- Dual microphones for calls, Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch ID, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 250.6x 174.1x 7.5mm
- Weight: 483 grams (WiFi) / 493 grams(4G)
- 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching a video, or listening to music
- Wi-Fi + Cellular models up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network