Apple iPhone Price List 2018 – Apple recently increased the price of iPhone as government of India has increased the import duty on mobile phones from 15% to 20% in the recent Budget Session 2018.
The increase in price will not be passed to iPhone SE as the same gets locally assembled in India. SE is priced at INR 26,000 for 32GB model and INR 35,000 for 128GB model (as listed on Apple India’s official website).
Apple iPhone Price List 2018
- iPhone 6S (32GB) – INR 42,900
- iPhone 6S (128GB) – INR 52,100
- iPhone 6S+ (32GB) – INR 52,240
- iPhone 6S+ (128GB) – INR 61,450
- iPhone 7 (32GB) – INR 52,370
- iPhone 7 (128GB) – INR 61,560
- iPhone 7+ (32GB) – INR 62,840
- iPhone 7+ (128GB) – INR 72,060
- iPhone 8 (64GB) – INR 67,940
- iPhone 8 (256GB) – INR 81,500
- iPhone 8+ (64GB) – INR 77,560
- iPhone 8+ (256GB) – INR 91,110
- iPhone X (64GB) – INR 95,390
- iPhone X (256GB) – INR 1,08,930
Leaving the iPhone SE aside, the range of iPhones now start from INR 42,900 for iPhone 6S 32GB and goes up to INR 1,08,930 for iPhone X 256GB. Apple currently retails eight different iPhone variants in India.
The most powerful model on offer, iPhone X, is equipped with 5.8 inch, all screen front fascia that brings OLED technology for best ever iPhone experience. The phone comes with wireless charging, durable front and rear glass, dust and water resistant coating, gesture control and face ID as standard options.
Buyers can get the 2018 iPhone models in 64GB and 256GB options while last generation phone are available with 32GB and 128GB storage option. Some online seller are offering these iPhones at a much lower price than the available box prices. You can consider visiting Flipkart and Amazon for the best offers.