Latest Apple iPhone Price List in India: With the recent launch of 2020 Apple iPhone SE, the brand has discontinued the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7 Plus in India. Apple has also discontinued the 64GB variant of the iPhone 8 Plus while the 128GB model is still listed on the official website of the brand with a price tag of INR 58,600.
The iPhone series recently also got a price hike with an increase in GST on mobile phones which came into effect on April 1, 2020. After the price hike, the entry-level iPhone 7 smartphone with 32GB internal storage is now available at a price tag of INR 31,500, which was earlier available for INR 29,900.
The highest-spec 512GB model of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is now available in India at a new price tag of INR 1,50,800 after a price hike of INR 7,600. Earlier the smartphone was available at INR 1,43,200. The recently launched iPhone SE 2 is priced at INR 42,500 for its 64GB variant.
The prices mentioned in this article are according to Apple India’s official website. The customers can further avail various discounts and other offers at their nearest Apple dealerships as well as on certain e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart. Here is the latest variant-wise Apple iPhone price list in India.
Latest Apple iPhone Price List
iPhone 7 Series
- iPhone 7 32GB – INR 31,500
- iPhone 7 128GB – INR 36,800
iPhone 8 Series
- iPhone 8 Plus 128GB – INR 58,600
iPhone SE 2
- iPhone SE 2 64GB – INR 42,500
- iPhone SE 2 128GB – INR 47,800
- iPhone SE 2 256GB – INR 58,300
- iPhone XR 64GB – INR 52,500
- iPhone XR 128GB – INR 57,800
- iPhone XS 64GB – INR 94,700
- iPhone XS 256GB – INR 1,09,400
iPhone 11 Series
- iPhone 11 64GB – INR 68,300
- iPhone 11 128GB – INR 73,600
- iPhone 11 256GB – INR 84,100
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB – INR 1,06,600
- iPhone 11 Pro 256GB – INR 1,21,300
- iPhone 11 Pro 512GB – INR 1,40,300
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB – INR 1,17,100
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB – INR 1,31,900
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB – INR 1,50,800
Price Source: Apple India