Apple iPhone X Price in India | Specifications & Launch Date
Apple iPhone X, the biggest leap forward since the original iPhone.
Apple has launched the much awaited iPhone 8 along with iPhone 8 plus and the 10th anniversary special iPhone X (pronounced as iPhone 10) yesterday at the biggest event of the year. And that wasn’t all, there was also an updated Apple Watch, an even better looking Apple TV, and software updates for most of Apple’s products. Here’s everything you need to know about the Apple’s flagship model iPhone X:
Apple iPhone X Price in India
64GB – INR 89,000
256GB – INR 1.02 Lakh
Apple iPhone X Availability in India
Pre-Orders will start on October 27
It will go on-sale from November 3
Apple iPhone X is priced at INR 89,000 for the variant with 64GB storage, and the 256GB model’s price is INR 1,02,000. This makes the higher-end iPhone X the most expensive mainstream smartphone in the country. The Apple iPhone X comes in Silver and Space Gray colors. The prospective buyers in India will have to wait till November 3 for the iPhone X; pre-orders in the country will start on October 27.
iPhone X has a 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125) OLED Super Retina edge-to-edge display with 458ppi, highest pixel density in an iPhone. The display supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision, Million-to-one contrast ratio and also has 3D touch.
Apple is doing away with the Touch ID, the fingerprint scanner embedded with Home Button that it introduced with iPhone 5s model. The iPhone X hosts a range of sensors including flood illumination, infrared camera, front camera, and dot projector to allow customers to unlock the iPhone X by just looking at it – a system called Face ID.
Apple iPhone X is powered by A11 Bionic chip, mated with 3GB of RAM. The smartphone has a highly recyclable stainless steel frame, glass back and is water and dust resistant. iPhone X has 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual optical image stabilization. It is custom tuned for AR. The depth-gauging front camera can be used for another purpose.
You can create animated emojis – called Animoji – that resemble your facial expressions. Users can make use of this feature in Messages. It has support for Qi wireless charging, fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 30 minutes and promises 2 hours additional battery life compared to iPhone 7.
Apple iPhone X Specifications & Price
- Display: 5.8-inch (2436×1125 pixels) OLED, 458ppi, Super Retina HD display, 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical), 625 cd/m2 max brightness, 3D Touch, True Tone, Wide Color, HDR
- Processor: 6-core A11 Bionic 64-bit processor with three-core GPU, M11 motion co-processor, Neural engine
- Dual Rear Camera: 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) and telephoto (f/2.4) cameras, Dual optical image stabilization, Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x, Six‑element lens, Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilization
- Front Camera: 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash, Animoji
TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition,
- Storage Options & RAM: Storage: 64GB and 256GB, 3GB RAM
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 × 7.7 mm | Weight: 174 grams
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS, Wi-Fi calling, Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location
- Battery & Talk time: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes, up to 12 hours internet use, up to 21 hours talk time, 13 hours video playback, 60 hours audio playback
- Sensors: Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Face ID
- Shades: Silver, Space Grey
- Price: 64GB: INR 89,000 | 256GB: INR 1.02 Lakh
- Stereo speakers, Nano-SIM, OS 11, Water and dust resistant (IP67)