Apple’s much-awaited iPhone SE (2nd Generation) aka iPhone SE 2 has finally launched in the Indian market. As we all are aware of the fact that Apple does not reveal the RAM and battery of its products, but a Chinese telecom listing has managed to reveal both the values.
The 2020 Apple iPhone SE features 3GB of RAM and it packs a 1,821mAh battery. Comparing the smartphone with other products by the brand, the iPhone 8 gets 2GB RAM while the iPhone 11 has 4GB RAM. The battery capacity on the iPhone 8 is also 1,821mAh while the iPhone 11 has a much bigger 3,110mAh battery.
The iPhone SE 2 is available in three internal storage variants that are 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. The smartphone is powered by the brand’s 6-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor that is further paired with an 8-core neural engine. It runs on iOS 13 operating system.
For optics, the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) gets a single 12MP wide-angle rear lens and a 7MP lens at its front. The base variant of the smartphone with 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is priced at INR 42,500. It supports 18W fast charging but comes with a 5W charger in the box. Here are the complete technical specifications of the smartphone.
iPhone SE (2nd Generation) Specs
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326ppi display
- 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13, Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization
- True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm
- Weight:148 grams
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback
- Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
Specs Source: Apple India