ASUS has officially unveiled their latest flagship smartphone ZenFone 6 in Spain, that features a flip camera, a first for the brand. The smartphone features a notch-less 6.46-inch Full HD+ NanoEdge IPS LCD display. ASUS ZenFone 6 will be available in the market in Midnight Black and Twilight Silver colours.
The smartphone has been launched at 499 Euros (INR 39,200 approx.) for the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant, 559 Euros (INR 43,800 approx.) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant and 599 Euros (INR 47,000 approx.) for the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. The smartphone would be available in India in the coming weeks and once launched, it will compete with the likes of the recently launched OnePlus 7.
Powering the ZenFone 6 is an Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm processor paired with Adreno 640 GPU. It features a 6.46-inch display with 92% screen-to-body ratio and gets Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. The internal storage can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card. The smartphone runs on stock Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZenUI 6 and gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Coming to the camera specifications, it features a flip dual camera module with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary camera and a 13MP 125-degree ultra-wide-angle lens. The flip camera setup can be used as both front and rear cameras by flipping at 180-degree position. The camera tends to close automatically if the smartphone is dropped by any chance. The ZenFone 6 packs a 5,000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 and gets additional features like FM radio, 5-magnet stereo speakers, Dual NXP TFA9874 smart amp, dual microphones and more.
Variant-Wise Price List
- 6GB+64GB: 499 Euros (INR 39,200)
- 6GB+128GB: 559 Euros (INR 43,800)
- 8GB+256GB: 599 Euros (INR 47,000)
ASUS ZenFone 6 Specs
- 6.46-inch Full HD+ NanoEdge IPS LCD
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen with 600 nits brightness
- HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU, Fingerprint sensor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZenUI 6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP flip camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, Laser AF, EIS
- 13MP secondary camera with 125-degree ultra-wide lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio,5-magnet stereo speaker
- Dual NXP TFA9874 smartamp, dual microphones
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 fast charging
ASUS ZenFone 6 Photos