Huawei’s Honor has announced the Note 10 smartphone right on track as they had promised. The Note 10 sports a 6.95-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2220 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. The phone is powered by the Octa-core Huawei Kirin 970 10nm processor and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with an EMUI 8.2 skin on top of it. There is support for dual nano-SIM cards and the second slot can also be used to fit in a microSD card. There is a dedicated hardware button to launch the CPU Turbo, GPU Turbo, and Double Turbo mode, which peaks the performance of the phone.
The Note 10 has a dual camera setup at the rear. There is a 16-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture and support for PDAF and CAF. This lens is supported by a secondary 24-megapixel camera with f/1.8 aperture and AI scene recognition software. Also on the back, you will find the fingerprint sensor. On the front side, there is a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The phone is charged through a USB Type-C port which also doubles as a headphone audio port. The speakers on the phone are from Dolby Atmos.
The Note 10 uses liquid cooling technology, known as ‘the Nine’, which offers an 8-layer heat dissipation system. There is an increase of 41% in heat dissipation and a reduction of up to 10 degree Celsius in CPU temperature. The Turbo button also functions as a camera shutter button. The phone is sustained by a 5,000 mAh battery and supports super fast charging.
Honor Note 10 Colors & Price
The Note 10 is available in two colour options, Midnight Black and Phantom Blue. The price of the phone has been unveiled at 2,799 Yuan (US$ 409, INR 28,200) for the 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage version. The upgraded phone with 128GB of internal storage costs 3,199 Yuan (US$ 468, INR 32,200). The top-tier phone, with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, costs 3,599 Yuan (US$527, INR 36,200). The sale of the smartphone has already begun in China.
Honor Note 10 Tech Specs
- 6.95-inch (1080 × 2220 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 18.5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 115% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, CPU and GPU Turbo
- 6GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB, 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- Secondary 24MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 177×85×7.65mm
- Weight: 230 grams7
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, Dual speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with Super Charge fast charging