HTC U11 EYEs has been officially unveiled. The phone comes with 6 inch, full HD+ display with gorilla glass protection and Super LCD 3 technology. HTC uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa core processor and Adreno 510 GPU for their mid range phone.
Buyers will get 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage as standard with the phone. Expandable memory option is available through microSD slot. Running on Android 7.1.2 with HTC Sense UI, EYEs comes with 12MP UltraPixel 3 camera.
The camera features optical image stabilization, BSI sensor, PDAF and dual LED flash. Front features 5MP+5MP camera setup for better selfies and real time bokeh effect, It weighs 185 grams and packs itself in just 8.5 mm of overall width.
Other features on HTC U11 EYEs includes fingerprint sensor, IP67 certification and USB Type-C connectivity. HTC offers 3930 mAh of battery with quick charge 3.0 on the new phone. It has been priced at NT$ 14,900 (roughly equating to INR 32,000).
HTC U11 EYEs Specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- Full HD+ Super LCD 3 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual SIM | Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 74.99 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652
- 64-bit Mobile Platform
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage
- Expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 12MP UltraPixel 3 rear camera
- Dual LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF)
- BSI sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP + 5MP dual front-facing cameras with f/2.2 aperture
- 80-degree wide-angle lens, Real-time bokeh effects
- USB Type-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation
- Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3930mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Price: NT$14,900 (INR 32,000 Approx.)