HTC U11 Plus has been launched in India for INR 56,990. The flagship phone now comes with 6-inch, quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and 6GB of RAM.
Buyers will get standard 128GB of storage while expandable 2TB option always stay alive through microSD. HTC U11+ runs on Android 8.0 with HTC Sense UI. Buyers also get 3930 mAh of battery capacity with quick charge 3.0.
HTC offers active noise cancellation, BoomSound, USonic and many other specific features on their flagship phone. It weighs 188 grams and comes packed in just 8.5mm of thickness. U11+ is based on the earlier launched U11 squeezable smartphone.
It shares the 12 MP UltraPixel 3 camera with that phone. It comes with 8MP front camera with BSI sensor, full HD recording and f/2.0 aperture. U11+ comes with 4G VoLTE, NFC and USB Type C connector.
HTC U11 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+
- Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 540 GPU | 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense U.I
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP UltraPixel 3 rear camera with Dual LED flash
- Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF),BSI sensor
- OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4μm pixel, 4K video recording, 3D Audio
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- BSI sensor, 85° field of view, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor | Water and dust resistant (IP68)
Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5 mm | Weight: 188 gm
- HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation
- Hi-Res audio certified, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5GHz), NFC
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- 3930mAh built-in battery with Quick Charge 3.0