Huawei’s HONOR brand has officially unveiled the much-awaited HONOR 20, the younger sibling of the 20 Pro at an event in London. The phone has got a dynamic holographic design that has 3-layers which gives it a depth effect when the light hits its back at certain angles.
HONOR 20 will be available in three shades: Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black, and Icelandic White. Coming to the display, the smartphone features a 6.26-inch Full HD+ All-view display with a 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by Kirin 980 processor with dual NPU and GPU Turbo 3.0. The phone will be available in a single variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
For optics, the phone features a quad rear camera setup. It has a 48MP primary rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor and 4-in-1 light fusion (effective 1.6 μm pixels). The phone has an f/1.8 aperture lens but it does not have OIS. Its secondary rear camera is of 16MP which has 117-degree ultra-wide-angle lens. The third camera is of 2MP which is for depth sensing and the fourth camera is also of 2MP which is a macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
The phone is equipped with a 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and it also features 3D portrait lighting. HONOR 20 comes packed with a 3750mAH battery with support for 22.5W Honor Supercharge fast charging technology that offers 50% of charge in just 30 minutes. HONOR 20 is priced at 499 Euros which is INR 38,800 approximately. The smartphone will officially launch in India on June 11, and it will be exclusively available on Flipkart.
HONOR 20 Specifications
- 6.26-inch (2340×1080 pixels)
- FHD+ All-View display, 412 PPI
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Magic UI 2.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, AI
- 16MP 117-degree Ultra Wide Angle lens
- 2MP f/2.4 aperture camera for 4cm macro
- 2MP f/2.4 aperture camera for depth sensing
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Portrait Lighting
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.25 x 73.97 x 7.87mm
- Weight: 174 grams
- USB Type-C audio, Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound
- Dual-microphones, Huawei Histen 6.0
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with 22.5W (4.5V-5A) HONOR SuperCharge fast charging