Huawei is all-set to launch its new flagship smartphone, Mate 20 Pro on November 27, 2018. The smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and will be powered by by Kirin 980 7nm processor. According to the teaser, it will be available in Midnight Blue, Black, Twilight and Emerald Green colors and will get a starting price tag of around INR 80,000 approximately for the 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage version. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be sold with Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphones as per the details.
In terms of other specifications, the smartphone gets a 6.39-inch QHD+ OLED 19.5:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display with a pixel density of 3120 x 1440 pixels. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is powered by Kirin 980 processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU mounted on it. It gets an optional 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage along with the 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage model. The internal storage is expandable up to 256GB with a NM card.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 and gets a primary rear camera of 40MP with f/1.8 aperture, the secondary 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a tertiary 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and Artificial Image Stabilization. The smartphone also gets a 24 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone gets a water and dust resistant feature with IP68 International rating.
The new flagship smartphone from Huawei is powered by 4200 mAh battery with 40W supercharge, wireless reverse charging system, and the smartphone is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor and 3D face unlock. It gets Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB-Type C, NFC as connectivity options and measures 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6mm.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specs
- 6.39-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED
- 19.5:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display with 820 nits brightness
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz
- 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP Ultra Wide Angle rear lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP Telephoto rear lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200 mAh (typical) battery with 40W SuperCharge, 15W Wireless Quick Charge