Infinix Smart 3 Plus Launched in India for INR 6,999
Infinix has launched the all-new Smart 3 Plus in India at an effective price tag of INR 6,999. The new budget-friendly smartphone from Infinix supports a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor in addition to the face unlock feature. The smartphone will be available in Midnight Black and Sapphire Cyan colour options exclusively at Flipkart India starting from April 30th.
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus supports a 6.21-inch HD+ water drop notch display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and 88% screen-to-body ratio. The smartphone is powered by 64-bit 2GHz Helio A22 quad-core processor that has been paired with IMG PowerVR GPU. It features a triple rear camera setup with a 13MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, a secondary 2 MP sensor and a tertiary low light sensor. The smartphone also features an 8MP front camera that supports AI beauty modes.
The latest flagship smartphone from Infinix is based on Android pie while runs on XOS 5.0. It gets a 3,500mAh battery that lasts for 25 hours and is equipped with 2GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB. The smartphone also features Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, USB port as connectivity options.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specs
- 6.21-inch (720×1520 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9
- 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22
- 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 2MP secondary camera, Low-Light sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157x76x7.8mm
- Weight: 148 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- 3500mAh battery