Infinix has officially launched S5, the company’s latest smartphone in the S series in India. The smartphone comes with a 6.6-inch HD+ display with 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and 480 nits brightness. The Infinix S5 is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm SoC with 4GB RAM while the smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system with XOS 5.5.
For optics, the smartphone has got a quad rear camera setup. It has a 16MP primary rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 5MP 114-degree ultra-wide sensor with an option of 2.5cm macro shot, a 2MP sensor for portrait shots, and a VGA low-light camera. The front of the smartphone has got a 32MP in-screen camera that is housed in a punch hole. The smartphone comes equipped with a rear fingerprint scanner.
The Infinix S5 comes with a dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slot. It comes in a pack with a 4000mAh battery. The smartphone has got a Bluetooth version 5.0. The Infinix S5 is available in two colour options: Quetzal Cyan and Violet. It is priced at INR 8,999 and will go on sale on Flipkart from October 21st.
Infinix S5 Specifications
- 6.6-inch (1600×720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio
- HD+ display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad-LED flash
- 5MP 114° ultra-wide sensor with 2.5cm macro option
- 2MP Depth Sensor
- VGA Low light Sensor
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,micro USB
- 4000mAh battery