The Lenovo K10 Plus has been officially launched in India with a price tag of INR 10,999. The smartphone comes featured with a 6.22-inch HD+ display with 87% body-to-screen ratio. It gets dot-notch display and has an aspect ratio of 19:9. The Lenovo K10 Plus is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android Pie operating system. It comes paired with Adreno 506 GPU. The storage of the smartphone can be increased by mounting a microSD card.
For optics, the smartphone gets a triple rear camera setup. It has a 13MP primary rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, an 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, and a 5MP camera for portrait shots. At the front, it gets a 16MP selfie camera that enhances the picture quality by using a beauty algorithm. The smartphone gets a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a dual SIM card setup.
It has got a 3.5mm audio jack with FM Radio. For backup performance, the smartphone gets a 4050mAh battery with 10W charging. The all-new Lenovo K10 Plus is available in two shades: Sprite and Black. The smartphone will be available on Flipkart during ‘Big Billion Days’ sale starting from 30th September.
Lenovo K10 Plus Specs
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+
- 19:9 aspect ratio Dot Notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632
- 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5MP camera for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 158.26×75.77 mmx8.3 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- 4050mAh battery with 10W charging