Lenovo has introduced an all-new addition to its “Z Series” by the name Z6 in China. The mid-range smartphone is priced at 1899 yuan (INR 18,900 approx.) for the 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage version, 2099 yuan (INR 20,900 approx.) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, and 2499 yuan (INR 24,900 approx.) for the 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. The smartphone can be availed in China in the coming days in Blue colour.
Powering the Lenovo Z6 is an Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G processor that has been mated to Adreno 618 GPU. It features a 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED HDR10 display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. The smartphone runs on ZUI 11 powered by Android 9.0 Pie and gets a dual SIM architecture. The Lenovo Z6 packs a 4000mAh battery with up to 18W fast charging and gets an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The all-new Z series smartphone by Lenovo gets a triple rear camera architecture with a 24MP primary camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, a secondary 8MP telephoto lens and a tertiary 5MP depth of field lens, it also features a 16MP front camera. The nanoscale coating used at the rear gives the smartphone a 3D dazzling effect.
Lenovo Z6 Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED
- HDR10 Display with DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa)
- Adreno 618 GPU, Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB storage
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x lossless zoom
- 5MP depth of field lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.5 x 7.97mm
- Weight: 159 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with up to 18W fast charging