Moto G6 Plus has been launched in India for INR 22,499. The mid-range smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and up to 256GB of expandable storage. Using a 5.93-inch IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, the phone features Snapdragon 630 chipset with Adreno 508 GPU and dual SIM support. The rear design is highly inspired from present generation Moto devices while the front features visible bezels with a fingerprint sensor on the lower side.
The 3D back panel is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass for better peace of mind. It is available in Deep Indigo shade through Amazon India online and Motohub stores across the country. G6 Plus features 3200 mAh battery with turbocharging and weighs just 167 grams with such huge display. The rear camera setup on Moto G6 Plus is 12MP+5MP while the front features a 16MP unit with LED flash.
The device runs on Android 8.0 and supports an upgrade to Android Pie. If we take a look at the overall specifications and features, the Moto G6 Plus seems to be priced on the higher side in comparison to other options available in this price range like the POCO F1 @ INR 20,999 with Snapdragon 845 processor.
Moto G6 Plus specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630
- 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Dual Auto focus Pixel technology
- f/1.7 aperture, 1.4um pixel size
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 75.5 mm x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-ported loud speaker
- Dolby Audio, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with Turbo charging