Moto Z2 Force Flagship Phone Officially Unveiled
Moto Z2 Force was recently unveiled by Lenovo in New York at their ‘Hello Moto’ event. The flagship phone in Moto lineup now brings the famous shatterproof display back into action, heartily protecting its 5.5 inch, Quad HD AMOLED display that undoubtedly comes to be the best display in their complete lineup.
Z2 Force is powered by a 2.45 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 835 processor that further pairs Adreno 540 GPU for the best ever performance in smartphone segment. Lenovo offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage for smooth functioning of all applications through the Android 7.1.1 interface.
The Z series is known for its exclusive style and Z2 Force even uses the same 6.1 mm thin body design with 7k series aluminum being used for this built. The touchscreen now comes with 4 years of shatterproof warranty. There have been rumors of some countries receiving the 6GB RAM variant of Z2 Force in coming months.
To everyone’s surprise Moto is using just 2730 mAh of battery for their flagship phone. It can be paired to a removable battery pack through the rear integrated pins but still, using its high end features like the optional 360 degree camera may need a lot of power in real world working conditions.
Moto offers fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, water repellent nano coating, turbocharging and many more features as standard on their flagship phone. It comes with 12 MP dual rear camera that comes with laser autofocus, dual tone LED flash and Sony IMX 386 sensor. The front camera is a 5MP wide angle camera with dual tone LED flash.
Moto Z2 Force is currently available in Super Black and Fine Gold for $799.99 (approx INR 51,500). US market gets a free insta-share projector mod with the phone till September 9. The 360 degree camera mod is available for $299.99 (approx INR 19,300). Z2 Force can be internationally bought from August 10.
Complete Specifications of Moto Z2 Force
- Operating system – Android 7.1.1, Nougat
- System architecture/processor – Motorola Mobile Computing System, including Qualcomm® Snapdragon 835 processor 2.35 GHz Octa-Core CPU and Adreno 540 GPU, Natural Language Processor, Contextual Computing Processor
- Memory (RAM) – 4GB
- Storage (ROM) – 64GB with microSD Card support (up to 2 TB)
- Dimensions – 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm
- Weight – 143g
- Display – 5.5″ Quad HD 1440p (1440 x 2560) POLED ShatterShield
- Battery – 2730 mAh, all day battery**
- Charging – 15W TurboPower for hours of power in minutes
- Water protection – Water repellent nano-coating§
- SIM card – Nano-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain countries
- Bluetooth Technology – Current: 4.2, After Android O update: 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Barometer, Proximity, Ultrasonic, Audio monitor
- Rear camera – Dual 12MP IMX 386 sensors 1 Bayer, 1 Clear /2.0 1.25um, Depth detection and depth effects, Zero Shutter Lag (ZSL), Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Laser Auto Focus, Closed loop actuator, Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, Professional mode
- Video capture – 4K (30fps), 1080p (30fps, 60fps, slow motion 120fps), 720p (30fps, slow motion 240fps ), 480p (30fps)
- Front camera – 5 MP /2.2 aperture Wide-Angle 85° lens, Flash, Auto Night mode, Beautification software
- Connectivity – Moto Mods connector, USB-C port for headphones, charging and data transfer, 3.5mm to USB-C headphone port adapter included
- FM Radio – No
- Speakers/microphones – Front-ported loud speaker, 3 Mics
- Video playback – 4K (30fps), 1080p (60fps), 720p (120fps), 480p (30fps)
- NFC – Yes
- Location services – A-GPS
- Colors – Super Black, Fine Gold, Lunar Grey (T-Mobile exclusive)
- Moto mods – Compatible with all Moto Mods
- Moto experiences – Moto Display, Moto Voice, Moto Actions