Moto Z2 Force has been launched in India for INR 34,999. The phone features shatterproof glass with 4 years of warranty against any breakage seen at the front. What makes it feel more premium is the use of 7000 series aluminum for achieving that superb 6.1 mm of overall thickness.
It will feel even more impressive with just 143g of weight. Buyers will get INR 5999 worth battery mod (3490 mAh) free with this phone. Both battery pack and Moto Z2 Force comes with turbocharging as standard. Z2 Force comes with 5.5 inch, Quad HD AMOLED display for best ever viewing experience.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU makes Moto Z2 Force a powerful competitor to OnePlus 5T at the price. Additional benefit of getting shatterproof display for just INR 2000 over OnePlus 5T can fetch buyers for Motorola this time.
Moto Z2 Force comes with 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and Android 8.0 Oreo as stock. The fingerprint sensor is front placed while connectivity comes through USB Type-C, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS with Glonass. It can be bought in Super Black shade from Flipkart with additional offers like no cost EMIs from 16 Feb 2018.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD
- AMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540 GPU | 6GB RAM | 64GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) | Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.8 mm x 76 mm x 6.1 mm
- Weight: 143 grams | Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + color) with dual-tone LED flash
- Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus, 4k video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Front-ported loud speaker, 3 Mics | Water repellent nano-coating
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging