The company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Z series, the Moto Z4 has been officially announced in the US. The smartphone features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED screen with 85% screen-to-body ratio. The phone comes powered by a 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor along Adreno 612 GPU. Moto Z4 comes with 4GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage and runs on Android Pie operating system.
For Optics, the phone has got a 48MP rear camera with Quad pixel technology which is capable of capturing 12MP images, has OIS, and artificial intelligence (AI) features. The smartphone comes with a 25MP front camera with 1.8um Quad Pixel mode for 6.25MP images. It also has features like portrait mode and AI-based beautification.
The all-new Moto Z4 also has an in-display fingerprint scanner with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 back. It has 3.5mm audio jack, front ported speaker, 3 microphones and is also splash resistant (with P2i nano-coating). The phone comes in a pack with a 3600mAh battery with 15W turbocharging.
The smartphone is available for pre-order in the US and is priced at $500, which is approximately INR 34,900. It can be ordered from Best Buy, or Amazon.com (with Alexa Hands – Free) with the Moto 360 camera moto mod and ships from June 6th. The phone is available in two colours: Flash Grey and Frost White.
Also, there is limited time offer for Verizon customers that can get the phone for $240 ($10 per month for 24 months) with new activations. The phone has also support for Moto mods which includes 5G moto mod that is available through Verizon US for $200 (INR 14,000).
Moto Z4 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19:9 OLED display, 1,000,000 : 1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 612 GPU, Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 0.9um pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, front ported speaker, 3 microphones, FM Radio
- Splash Resistant (P2i nano-coating)
- Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 7.35mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with 15w turbocharging
Moto Z4 Photos