Motorola has launched a new flagship smartphone in India, Moto G7 at a price tag of INR 16,999. The smartphone features a dual rear camera setup while gets a 15W turbocharging. You can avail the Motorola G7 in Clear White and Ceramic Black colours while the smartphone is available at every offline store as well as Flipkart India.
Coming to the other specifications, the Motorola G7 is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU mounted on top. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) while packs a 3000mAh battery. It gets a 6.24-inch Full HD+ display with a pixel resolution of 2270 x 1080 pixels.
The Motorola G7 gets 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card. It features a 12MP+5MP rear dual camera setup with f/1.8 aperture and f/2.2 aperture respectively and an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor while gets WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C as connectivity options.
Motorola G7 Specs
- 6.24-inch (2270 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19.5:9 aspect display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM, Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Water-repellent P2i coating
- 12MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- Secondary 5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 3 microphones, Dolby audio
- Dimensions:157 x 75.3 x 8mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with 15W Turbocharging